Pension and Retirement Benefits Consulting
Structuring and Management
- Dedicated to the provision of consulting and advisory services in the area of retirement funds; it involves:
- IAS 19 Actuarial Valuations
- Actuarial valuations of retirement benefits, in accordance with US GAAP
- Management of pension plans and funds
- Performance measurement
- Develop funding and accounting strategies, for the current and future years based on expert trend analysis.
- Calculate expenses that should be recorded in the Profit and Loss Statements.
- Prepare consolidated financial information for all retirement plans.
- Calculate Balance Sheet Liabilities.
- Conduct required valuations of your retirement plans so you stay in compliance and have a greater understanding of your plans while successfully meeting regulatory requirements.
- Benefits payment calculations
- Legal updates on the regulatory environment
We guide local and multinational companies in the design, review or implementation of their occupational pension and retirement plans keeping in mind local practice and corporate culture. This includes:
- Development of a plan concept and structuring of benefits
- Conducting local benchmarking studies
- Costing of pension and retirement schemes
- Determination of funding deficits of pension plans
- Drafting pension and retirement plan documentation