In 1980, Mr. Chaudhry Mohammad Anwar identified a gap in the market for the provision of first rate actuarial services to insurers and pension providers. He was passionate about creating a new company, committed to excellence and sustainability in all aspects of its operations.
He set about recruiting the best talent, building a productive work environment and delivering excellent personal service. His principal goal: to add real value to their clients’ business.
This fresh approach met with real success, with Anwar Associates rapidly attracting clients and leading actuaries. The company continues to grow, based on its track record and its reputation as a leading analytics and actuarial practice.
The Anwar Associates Consulting Actuaries ethos is to:
- Deliver real value for clients based on innovative and practical solutions and rigorous statistical methods
- Ensure personalised service by senior staff – each client is served by a dedicated lead actuary, supported by a highly capable team of analysts
- Develop long-term relationships with clients to provide customised, high-value advice based on deep appreciation of their business
- Recruit highly capable people and reward genuine merit
- Encourage work-life balance, knowing that a healthy and motivated workforce delivers the best result for our clients
- Incentivise staff by offering all employees the chance to become partner